- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
intercom.help
ゲストintercom.help
ゲストHysosSwate
ゲストHysos, Alarme / Securite / Videosurveillance Installateur alarme A. alarme villeurbanne
intercom.help
ゲストintercom.help
ゲストintercom.help
ゲストintercom.help
ゲストсоздание сайтов под ключ
ゲストДля эффективного присутствия в сети важно сочетать несколько инструментов. создание сайтов под ключ
zerofi zbtc
ゲストMy experience with ZeroFi bridge fees has been generally reasonable. I have learned to check the network before approving.
zerofi deposit
ゲストI did a small deposit test on ZeroFi and got the balance update quickly. That made me more comfortable with the next transfer.
zerofi zfi token
ゲストZeroFi gave a useful status while I tested zerofi wrapped monero. I knew when the conversion was pending.
zerofi cross chain
ゲストI prefer avoiding long lockups, so I checked the ZeroFi staking terms twice before proceeding.
zerofi governance
ゲストThe part I wanted to understand was how the conversion happens, and the breakdown helped me connect it.
zerofi liquidity pools
ゲストHas anyone else seen delayed XMR confirmations in ZeroFi? Mine started moving after the next few blocks.
best tron swap wallet
ゲストI retried the Tron Swap transaction after checking the quote and lowering the amount. It completed with a reasonable result.
-
投稿者投稿

